Sunday, July 7, 2013

Week 10 term 2

Another weekend of rain!!! Has not been a great winter for sports.
This term has really flown by!!!
Thanks to everyone who came to the meeting last Thursday.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your help and support this term.
PMP, swimming, discovery, reading, skating? and everything else, without your help we could not offer all these exciting things.
I have posted the skating timetable, we bus to skating. Children do not need to wear their uniforms just warm skating clothes and shoes, don't forget helmets, gloves. No PMP on Tuesday morning due to swimming and skating. Early explorers will also not run this week.
Last week of swimming this week, Tuesday and Friday.
This week with skating in the mornings I will be running peer reading and a browsing book to go home this week. Please feel free to come and get some more readers for the holidays.
Thursday is a cultural assembly showcasing the talents of children at our school. See newsletter for the time.
Mrs Ward will be teaching on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday as I have classroom release.  Mrs Eastward on Friday as I am away to Australia with my family for my husbands birthday. Have a happy and safe holiday, I will miss the children who are moving up and on.
Thank you
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 9 Important information

Hi everyone Well, this is the last blog for the year. The time has just flown by! What's on this week? Junior School Christmas Crafts...