Monday, June 4, 2018

Week 6

Hi

Well I hope that everyone has been able to keep warm!!! I must admit it takes me about 2 hours to warm up after any sort of outside activity!!! This weather is fine for July not so keen on it for June!!
The good news is we might get snow this week, now that would be fun!! FINGERS CROSSED.



This week we have a few changes in the Room 2 timetable for the rest of the year.
Neroli Laidlaw will be teaching with me in Room 1 and 2 from 9am until 11.15am. In this time children will be in 2 groups and complete writing, sounds with Neroli and Maths and printing with me. After play children will start the action stations and reading programme this will go into the afternoon. I would like to start the PMP programme on a Thursday afternoon from 2.10pm-2.55pm, starting next week. If you are able to help with this programme please pop your name on the roster on Room 1's door. I will need 3 parents each week to help support and run this programme.
Any questions about this please come and see me.

Monday -we start our fire wise programme with a guest speaker.

Wednesday-School Mass at 9am- all welcome

Thursday- I will be in Dunedin at a course

Friday- Assembly at 2.10pm in the hall-all welcome

Have a great week


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 9 Important information

Hi everyone Well, this is the last blog for the year. The time has just flown by! What's on this week? Junior School Christmas Crafts...